Snap Circuits Jr. allows for hours of educational fun while learning about electronics. No tools needed! All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. With this building toy, young engineers can assemble over 100 different electronic circuit projects with just 30+ electronic parts. Kids can construct working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, an Adjustable-Volume siren and much more!
- Electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits.
- Snap-together parts require no tools and ensure correct connections
- Includes 30 parts, and instructions for over 100 projects
- Requires 2 "AA" batteries (sold separately)
- Clear and concise illustrated instruction manual included in ENGLISH AND HEBREW.
- Learn by doing. Designed for young engineers 8+
Elenco's Snap Circuits® makes learning electronics easy and fun! Just follow the colorful pictures in our manual and build exciting projects such as FM radios, digital voice, recorders, AM radios, burglar alarms, doorbells, and much more! You can even play electronic games with your friends. All parts are mounted on plastic modules and snap together with ease. Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics. Snap Circuits® are endorsed by educators worldwide and used in schools, libraries, museums, STEM programs and creating with Snap Circuits®. The Circuit Safe™ patented safety device unique to Snap Circuits® branded products makes learning circuitry safe. No tools required. Uses "AA" batteries, unless otherwise indicated. Snap Circuits® products have won many awards, including Toy of the Year (TOTY), ASTRA'S Best Toys for Kids, Parent's Choice Recommended, Good Housekeeping's Best Toy, Family Choice, National Parenting Publications Awards (NAPPA Gold), Children's Choice, Dr. Toy (100 Best Children's Products, 10 best Educational Products, Green Toy Company), The inaugural Seriously STEM award & KAPi Award.
249.00 ₪ Regular Price
220.00 ₪Sale Price