Phantom UV Thinking Putty is an amazing moldable putty that changes color when exposed to ultraviolet light. When you introduce the included UV light, you can draw, write, and scribble bright designs directly onto the surface of the putty. Expose the putty to sunlight and watch it turn a bright hue in a matter of seconds! The color changes are as temporary as the putty's shape, so you can reuse the putty over and over again.
If you’ve ever noticed a light red sky after a snowfall, you have seen the Albedo effect. Albedo measures the reflectivity of the Earth’s surface. The whiteness of the fresh snow reflects away the greens and blues while allowing the highly concentrated long, red wavelengths to pass through to your eyes. This altered spectrum results in stunning red, pink, and orange skies. Emulate this fire and ice scenario with Arctic Flare Thinking Putty®. Shining white putty gives way to magenta with the included Glow Charger® and glows amber in the dark.
- Includes: 90gm (3.2 oz.) of Thinking Putty. Comes in a full size 4 inch tin.
- Color: White | Glows Magenta Purple
- Features: Ultraviolet, Glows, Sparkles, Soft Texture
- Accessories: Glow Charger included with purchase
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone. Contains no latex, gluten, wheat compounds or phthalates.
- Ages: 8+
- Warning: UV emitted from this product. Avoid direct eye or skin contact with light. DO NOT aim light at people or pets.
- Never dries out!
- Proudly made in the USA
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities.